Friday, July 13, 2012

A Quick Salute To The World's Fattest Astronomer 'Dr" Gerald Teddy Bear

http://www.aaanything.net/wp-content/gallery/have-an-awesome-valentines-day/thumbs/thumbs_valentines_day_fat_cupid.jpg

Teddy has a lot of strings to his bow. He's political activist, fat rights crusader, cartoonist, bariatric nutritionist, educator,  and astronomer.

http://www.stevespanglerscience.com/uploads/image/experiments/oreo-cookie-moon-phases.gif
Phases of the moon Oreo style!  This cookie is for you Teddy! OINK!

3 comments:

  1. Good afternoon Fat Bastard!

    WOW! Thank you very much for the tribute!

    Of course, I'm only an amateur astronomer, I'm not a professional with a degree.

    I'm just some poor schmuck with a telescope, who supports science education in our public schools, and I read a lot of books.

    Once again . . . . .

    Thank you very much!


    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could be a pro really easily. I am pleased that there are folks like you promoting the sciences.

      Delete
    2. Where can I get Oreos like these?

      Delete

After you leave a comment EAT!