Thursday, February 7, 2013

Chris Chrstie's Approval Rating



Last time I looked Chris Christie's approval rating was 74%. This tells me two things. First it tells me that when somebody tells Republicans in Congress to go fuck themselves almost everybody likes it. It also says what I've been saying all along. Fat hatred is a myth. Chris Christie is by far the biggest fattest and most gluttonous politician in modern history and he is also the most popular. The crybaby whiners in the angry fat girl fat acceptance movement need to pull their heads out of their yeasty crotches and face reality. They may not like fat people and we know that fat girls don't like fat men because fat guys are unable to pork fat girls. They probably also don't like Chris Christie because his wife is semi-hot. Fat guys on the other hand, admire Chris Christie for having a semi-hot and almost not fat wife.




Chris Christie is no dummy. He knows that if he had a fat and stinky wife he would be unable to pork her. Because he doesn't want to screw around the way Gen. David Petreus to on his fat wife he hooked up with a semi hot almost not fat wife. That must drive the angry man hating fat girls in the NAAFA style fat acceptance crazy.

Had that skinny runt Andrew Cuomo gone on the attack for New York the way Christie did for New Jersey nobody would've cared. People love it when a fat guy throws his weight around and that's why everybody marveled at Chris Christie's large and in charge attitudes and actions.



2 comments:

  1. Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first comment (it was
    extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any points for first-time blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.


    Here is my web blog ... backup
    Visit my web blog driveway driveway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's a suggestion you piece of scum. Don't go spamming people's blogs unless you want your site to be visited by anonymous.

      Delete

After you leave a comment EAT!