John McCain is a lot of things. He's a crappy pilot, a doddering old senile fool, a misogynist, and ill tempered nut case and a lying sack of shit. McCain along with other Republican thugs are trying to hold up Chuck Hagel's nomination for secretary of defense with their politcally motivated fishing expedition over Benghazi. This is not about politics with McCain as Chuck Hagel is also a Republican. This is also personal for McCain.
John McCain appeared on Meet the Press with David Gregory. David Gregory is a bit of a wimp in my opinion and a mere shadow of Tim Russert. He was tossing out the usual softballs to McCain and McCain in typical McCain style lost it. McCain could not even lie his way out of it. It's obvious that the Republicans are using Chuck Hagel's nomination as a way to continue their ugly witch hunt over the Benghazi attacks.
When will these pieces of trash Republicans gain at least some rudimentary sanity and honor? Only the stupidest of Americans can't see through this sleazy tactic. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. They continue to double down on the Benghazi smear strategy even after Secretary of State Hillary Clinton kick the crap out of them. When will these infantile Republicans learn?
Republicans continue with the same failed political strategies. Perhaps it is time for them to employ a different strategy. Here's my suggestion to these vile contemptible trifling Republicans. Tell the truth.
When John McCain has lost even David Gregory, it might be time for him to reboot. The Arizona Senator seems unable to get over his 2008 bitterness, and is wallowing in self-pitying rage that he still expects the media to buy sans any proof. The press has been McCain’s “base” for so long that being assertively questioned by them and asked to provide specifics must have been shocking. McCain didn’t come prepared with details or facts, because for years he hasn’t needed either.
McCain peddled his conpsiracy as far as he could, even managing to continue long after he embarrassed himself by sqwaking about how he needed more information while skipping a briefing on Benghazi. Only John McCain seems to be unable to get over his dashed hopes of a conspiracy cover up when faced with facts. Even the Hillary Clinton Benghazi hearing schooling failed to awaken the Senator to reality.
Has a major political party ever used something like a terrorist attack on a US Embassy as a political football, and use it to gain political power? Such a thing used to be unthinkable.
1. On June 14, 2002, the terrorist group Al Qanoon, which was suspected to be an al Qaeda branch, sent a suicide bomber into the U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan, killing 12 people and injuring 51 others. Nearly a year later, four were convicted of plotting the bombing, which blew in windows and left body parts all over the sidewalks near the embassy. (Source)
2. On February 28, 2003, Gunmen on motorcycles attacked the U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan, killing two police officers and wounding five other officers and a civilian in front of the consulate. (Source)
3. Late in the evening of May 12, 2003, gunmen entered Al Hamra Oasis Village in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, a compound known to be inhabited by Americans and other Westerners. (Source)
4. On July 30, 2004, three suicide bombers targeting the Israeli and U.S. embassies in Taskkent, Uzbekistan managed to kill two and injure nine others. (Source)
5. On December 6, 2004, terrorists stormed the heavily guarded U.S. consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, occupying it and taking 18 hostages for a time. When the incident was over, they had killed nine people, including four security guards and five staff. (Source)
6. On March 2, 2006, just two days before President Bush was scheduled to visit Pakistan, a suicide bomber targeted the U.S. consulate in Karachi, killing four, including a US diplomat believed to be the target, and as many as 50 others. (Source)
7. On September 12, 2006, four armed gunmen stormed the U.S. embassy in Damascus, Syria. In the 20 minute attack, they threw grenades and fired automatic weapons at guards. In the end, one person was killed and 13 wounded. (Source)
8. On January 12, 2007, a rocket-propelled grenade was fired at the US Embassy in Athens Greece. Thankfully, it was early morning, and the building was empty and no one was injured. (Source)
9. On July 9, 2008, men armed with a shotgun and pistols stormed the U.S. consulate in Istanbul, Turkey. At the end of the five-minute battle, three Turkish policemen were killed. (Source)
10. In 2008, there were two attacks on the U.S. embassy in Sana'a, Yemen. The first was a mortar attack on March 18, that missed the embassy and hit a nearby girls’ school, injuring 13. (Source)
11. But the biggest attack came on September 17, 2008, when terrorists dressed as policemen attacked the embassy with RPGs, rifles and grenades. There was also a car bomb. In the end, 16 were killed and many more were injured. (Source)
Eleven confirmed attacks, and at no time did anyone on the Democratic side treat any of them as anything other than tragedies that took the lives of Americans or people from foreign countries who were protecting Americans.
|Caught In Yet Another Series of Lies!|