Friday, September 26, 2014

Dr Bear's Latest Work

Dr Bear is one of those rare Renaissance men. He is proficient in the arts and sciences as well as being a social critic. If it were the time of the Renaissance the portly professor Dr Bear would be holding court on a grassy lawn with other greats like Galileo, Michael Angelo, Bruneleschi and Renaissance humanists such as Poggio Bracciolini

Dr Bear's work in sciences and his mission to debunk absurdity of creationism is quickly making him an internet force to be reckoned with. 

Please take some time to read Dr Bear's last work on  THE BIG FAT HERETIC. and read what big FAT thinking is all about!

This latest work of Dr Bear's starts out with a short and very poignant autobiography and then it weaves its way into some of the angst that led to Dr Bear's grasp of the gestalt as he zeroes in on the lack of commonsense and critical that is plaguing the world today.

Below is one of Dr Bear's insight and 'inciteful' cartoons. 


Visit the BIG FAT HERETIC and share it with everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Good morning Fat Bastardo!!!

    Thank you for posting my Betty Boop 2022 colorized cartoon creation!

    Very much appreciated.

    As you probably know, September 30th of every year is INTERNATIONAL BLASPHEMY DAY!

    It's also on my birthday! As of September 30,2014 I'm going to be 63 years old.

    So, I'm working on another new article, and it's shouldn't take long, and I'll have it finished in time to post on my birthday.

    This will be the easiest and the most fun article I have ever started working on.

    I will put up music videos from YouTube, BLASPHEMY PIANO!

    This will help me to relax.

    OK, here is the newest animated image I have created just this very night. I posted an attachment for you to view.

    Let me know what you think of it.


    Big Fat Heretic

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD MORNING! GOOD MORNING! GOOD MORNING, Fat Bastardo!!!

    Well, at approximately 3:00 AM at Mountain Daylight Time, here in El Paso, Texas, I have finished my latest article that is titled BLASPHEMY PIANO, to celebrate INTERNATIONAL BLASPHEMY DAY which falls on September 30th of each year, and it's also my birthday!!!

    I'm now 63 yeast old.

    I finished my latest article, just in time for my birthday!!!

    Yeah! I think it's really fan-fucking-tastic that INTERNATIONAL BLASPHEMY DAY and my birthday falls on September 30th!!! Ya can't beat that!!! Eh???

    I have 19 piano videos by YouTube user, BlasphemyPiano and another 22 music videos by another YouTube user, AuntieDiluvian a nice young lady who's an atheist.

    So, I have a total of 41 YouTube videos in my latest publication.

    AuntieDiluvian has a beautiful singing voice!

    Some of her songs are absolutely hilarious, and some are very serious.

    You will laugh and you will weep!

    Anyway . . . . .

    Please do check out my latest article.

    Thank you!


    Bit Fat Heretic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening Fat Bastardo!!!

    Did you check out my latest topic BLASPHEMY PIANO yet?

    Also, all those music videos.

    I would welcome a comment over there if you please.

    Thank you.

    I'm also going over to to El's blog to post a comment there to let him know.

    Catch ya later Gator!


    Big Fat Heretic

    ReplyDelete
  4. As usual BFH, excellent and entertaining. Check out Blasphemy Piano here.... http://big-fat-heretic.blogspot.com/2014/09/attention-every-year-on-september-30th.html


    Folks this is a must read and a must listen!


    Thanks for sharing Dr Bear.

    ReplyDelete

After you leave a comment EAT!