- It's been long established that Republicans molest children at a shockingly high rate compare to Republicans. It is so bad that if all the Republicans died tomorrow sexual battery on children would be all but gone in the US. With that now a fact I Fat Bastardo decided to see if Democrats were more promiscuous and adulterous than Republicans and I was not shocked to find that not only are Republicans serial pedophiles they are also the worst adulterers.
The Republicans are highlighted in red and the Dems are in blue. There were 11 Republicans and only 4 Democrats but the story does not end there. The behavior of the cheating slimy Republicans was far worse than that of the Democrats. Republican are some mighty sick and evil bastards.
If I were the president my first executive order would to put a bounty on Republicans and Teabaggers.2010–2014 Sex Scandals
- Adam Kuhn® Chief of Staff to GOP U.S. Representative Steve Stivers (R-OH) resigned abruptly after a former porn actress posted an explicit photo of his penis online.
- Vance McAllister, U.S. Representative (R-LA), who is married and the father of five, was caught on surveillance camera deeply kissing a married staffer. Such prominent Republicans as Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal, Chairman of the Louisiana Republican Party Roger Villere and U.S. House Majority Leader Eric Cantor asked McAllister to resign. In response, he stated he would not seek re-election in 2016.
- Ken Mehlman ®, Manager of Republican U.S. President George W. Bush's Campaign for Re-election and Chairman of the Republican National Committee, which had proposed a constitutional amendment to ban same-sex marriage, came out in August 2010 and admitted that he was gay. In an interview, journalist Marc Ambinder noted that Mehlman's roles with the RNC and the Bush campaign "coincided with the Republican Party's attempts to exploit anti-gay prejudices and cement the allegiance of social conservatives". Mehlman stated that he deeply regretted his role in the campaign's push for a constitutional amendment that would have banned gay marriage.
- Ryan Loskarn ®, Chief of Staff to U.S. Senator Lamar Alexander (R-TN), was found dead while awaiting trial on charges of possessing and distributing child pornography.
- Thad Viers ®, three-term South Carolina State Representative, withdrew as a candidate for the U.S. Congress in January 2012 after he had been arrested on charges ofharassing a 28-year-old woman described as an ex-girlfriend. He was released on a $5000 bond and subsequently withdrew from the race citing "personal reasons".
- Herman Cain, 2012 Republican presidential candidate, was accused of sexual harassment by several women including Sharon Bialek, Karen Kraushaar, and having a 13-year affair with Ginger White. Donna Donella also reported possible inappropriate behavior. These accusations eventually caused him to suspend his run for the presidential nomination.
- David Wu, U.S. Representative (D-OR), resigned from the House of Representatives after being accused of making unwanted sexual advances toward a fundraiser's daughter. July 26, 2011.
- Anthony Weiner (D-NY), newly married U.S. Representative, admitted to sending shirtless photos to several women through his Twitter account. He resigned on June 16. (2011)
- Chris Lee, married U.S. Representative (R-NY), resigned hours after a news report that he had sent a shirtless picture of himself flexing his muscles to a woman via Craigslist, along with flirtatious e-mails. He did not rely on a pseudonym or a false e-mail address but used his official Congressional e-mail for all communication. (2011)
- Mark Souder, U.S. Representative (R-IN), a staunch advocate of abstinence and family values, resigned to avoid an ethics investigation into his admitted extramarital affair with a female staffer. Famously, he and she had made a public video to extol the virtues of sexual abstinence. (2010)
- Eric Massa, U.S. Representative (D-NY), resigned to avoid an ethics investigation into his admitted groping and tickling of multiple male staffers. He later stated on Fox News, "not only did I grope [a staffer], I tickled him until he couldn't breathe," (2010)
- Republican National Committee fired an administrator for her role in allowing $2,000 to be spent for a fundraiser at Club Voyeur that included bondage and topless dancers, (2011)
- Tom Ganley, Representative (R-OH) and candidate for the U.S. House of Representatives in 2010, was indicted on seven counts of sexual imposition with a woman he met at a Tea Party Rally. Charges were dropped when the woman refused to continue action. The married father of three has one other sex charge pending.
- David Petraeus ® resigned as the director of the CIA in November 2012 after an FBI investigation uncovered that he had an extramarital affair with his biographer, Paula Broadwell.
- Mark Sanford ®, Governor of South Carolina, told his wife that he was hiking the Appalachian Mountain Trail while he actually traveled to Argentina to visit his mistress. SeeMark Sanford disappearance and extramarital affair.