Sunday, October 16, 2016

Some of Trump's Lies About Women

  1. Donald Trump: “I’ve always been good to women.” [CNN’s New Day, 8/12/15]
  2. Donald Trump: “Nobody respects women more than I do.” [Donald Trump rally in Keene, NH, 9/30/15]
  3. Donald Trump: I was 25 years ahead of my time with women.” [Donald Trump campaign rally, San Diego, 5/27/16]
  4. Donald Trump: “I’m honored all the time by women’s groups.” [Donald Trump interview, Newsday editorial board, 4/15/16]
  5. Donald Trump: “I will take care of women like nobody else can.” [CNN’s New Day, 8/12/15]
  6. Donald Trump: “All are impressed with how nicely I have treated women!” [Donald Trump tweet, 5/15/16]
  7. Donald Trump: “Frankly, [Hillary Clinton] doesn’t do very well with women.” [CNN’sNew Day, 5/2/16]


He lied about calling women “pigs.”
He lied about calling women “dogs.”
He lied about calling women “slobs.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

After you leave a comment EAT!