Would you sit for a polygraph? Of course you won't.
By the way Tillis, when you lie about Kay Hagan and the VA you are also trashing Republican Senator Burr both of whom have been equally pro military and pro veteran and true American patriots. Kay has taken the high road in this campaign. I won't take the high road so prepare for a taste of your own medicine.
We know all about the lobbyists, disgraced staffers, payoffs with taxpayer money and sex scandals during your tenure as NC House speaker Tillis and we know you are a prolific liar. This is a matter of public record but what about your fidelity as a husband and your relationships with children? Republicans have a long history on infidelity and pedophilia.
Patriot groups are looking into with broadcast license forfeiture, civil lawsuits and criminal fines and prosecutions of politicians and broadcasters who knowingly run dishonest campaign advertising. And in case you forgot the definition; a lie is saying something you know is untrue but say it anyway. You do that a lot. Lies, even in political speech are not protected speech. Just because that pervert Clarence Thomas says political lying is OK it won't prevent politicians from being sued and arrested especially when state AGs receive 100's of petitions and letters from angry voters.
It pains me to put your name and an image of Clarence on the same page with Thomas Jefferson.
"A declaration that the Federal Government will never restrain the presses from printing anything they please will not take away the liability of the printers for false facts printed." --Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, 1788. ME 7:98
"Printing presses shall be free except as to false facts published maliciously either to injure the reputation of another (whether followed by pecuniary damages or not) or to expose him to the punishment of the law." --Thomas Jefferson: Notes for a Constitution, 1794.
"Printing presses shall be subject to no other restraint than liableness to legal prosecution for false facts printed and published." --Thomas Jefferson: Draft of Virginia Constitution, 1783. ME 2:298, Papers 6:304
"Since truth and reason have maintained their ground against false opinions in league with false facts, the press confined to truth needs no other legal restraint. The public judgment will correct false reasonings and opinions on a full hearing of all parties, and no other definite line can be drawn between the inestimable liberty of the press and its demoralizing licentiousness. If there be still improprieties which this rule would not restrain, its supplement must be sought in the censorship of public opinion." --Thomas Jefferson: 2nd Inaugural Address, 1805. ME 3:381
Since you have unfairly painted Kay Hagan with a lie loaded Obama brush, consider this. Pedophiles are overwhelmingly Republican. It's about 100 to 1. And when it comes to current members and former members of congress most Republicans are chicken hawks. There is a tonne of factual dirt on you already Thom so how about some Republican style innuendo? http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/06/04/1213630/-NC-Sen-DSCC-Makes-Thom-Tillis-R-The-Face-Of-NC-GOP-Extremism# North Carolina voters are not the sharpest cheddar so they are susceptible for the same sort of innuendos you are throwing at Kay Hagan. The only difference is, what I say has a good chance of being true.
Let's connect the dots Thom. You are a Republican and you portray yourself to be a far right Republican. The farthest right Republicans are more likely to be convicted pedophiles. The chances of you Thom of being a pedophile are very high. Since you never served in the military but love to rattle you short little saber you are probably also a chicken hawk. Most pedophiles are also chicken hawks.
Here are some facts to back up my assertions that you are a likely pedophile and a chicken hawk.
Criminal data bases show that the vast majority of pedophiles are Republicans: Here are some lists:
See why nearly all pedophiles are Republicans by clicking here.
FACT: Very few pedophiles have ever served in the military and you never served in the military Thom. You fit the profile of a pedophile.
FACT: Very few pedophiles are Democrats and most pedophiles are Republicans. You Thom are a Republican. Statistically speaking you have a better chance of being a pedophile than a Democrat.
FACT: Pedophiles lie and you lie. But here is the difference between a liar and a pedophile. Scientists believe that pedophile can't help themselves, an inherent evil perhaps, but we can keep our eyes on a pedophile. Lying is clearly a choice and you and your pimps choose to tell lies. You can watch a pedophile and a thief Thom but you can't watch a liar.
FACT: Republicans lie considerably more than Democrats and you are a Republicans and also have proven to a shameless liar. PROOF CLICK HERE!
FACT: You are a man and men are more likely to molest children than women.
Let's some things up Thom:
1. Republicans are 100 times more likely to molest children and be convicted pedophiles than Democrats or independents. YOU are a Republican.
2. You didn't serve serve in the military and pedophiles rarely serve in the military. Strike two Thom.
Clearly Thom, you fit the profile of a pedophile and since you cannot prove that your are not a pedophile then how do the voters know you are not a pedophile and with your long history of lying and dishonorable behavior why should the voters believe you when you say you are not a pedophile?
3. Then there is the sexual misconduct of two of your staff members. Clearly you associate with people of low moral character the same as pedophile ie birds of a feather. How do we know that you are not like other Republicans such as Senator David the Shitter Vitter, Rump Ranger and Senator Larry "the fairy" Craig, womanizer Mark Sanford, Spermin Herman Cain, Clarence "Long Dong Silver" Thomas, David Petraeus, Rep Mark Souder, Chris Lee, Rep Tom Ganley, Thad Viers, Ryan Loskarn, Ken Mehlman, Vance McAallister, Chip Pickering, Judge Samuel B Ken, Senator John Ensign, Rep Vito Fossella, Randall Tobias, Mark Foley, Brian J Doyle, Jack Ryan, Don Sherwood, David Drier, Stephen LaTourette, Strom Thurmond, Jeff Gannon, Ed Schrock....
Conclusion: Your party of choice is rife with pedophiles, womanizers and liars. We know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you and the people pimping for you are liars. We know that you are a Republican. We know that more Republicans than Democrats are involved in sexual misconduct and womanizing. We know that 2 of your staff members were caught up in sex scandals. We know that pedophiles are almost always Republicans and you fit the profile of a child molester.
Do you think these innuendos are unfair? They are no more unfair than you characterization of Kay Hagan being anything but extremely patriotic. You campaign ads are as sleazy as the robot calls the Bush campaign used against war hero John McCain that accused him of fathering a Black baby out of wedlock when the truth is he and Cindy adopted a Black child.
They say, "You can judge a man by the company he keeps" These are your people Thom. All the Republican womanizers and pedophiles are your people. Birds of a feather flock together. Here are some more of your cohorts Thom.
RELATED: Nearly ALL pedophiles are Republicans: SEE WHY CLICK HERE
RELATED: WHY MOST CHILD MOLESTERS ARE REPUBLICANS CLICK HERE
RELATED: THOM TILLIS MEMBER OF A PEDOPHILE CLUB
RELATED: WHY MOST CHILD MOLESTERS ARE REPUBLICANS CLICK HERE
RELATED: THOM TILLIS MEMBER OF A PEDOPHILE CLUB
- Henry Hyde, Representative (R-IL): in 1998, Salon.com stated that from 1965 to 1969, Hyde conducted an extramarital sexual affair with a married woman who had three children from her marriage. Hyde, who was 41 years old and married when the affair occurred, admitted to the affair in 1998, describing the relationship as a "youthful indiscretion".The revelation of this affair took place as Hyde was spearheading the impeachment hearings of President Bill Clinton over the Monica Lewinsky scandal.
- Newt Gingrich, Representative (R-GA) and leader of the Republican Revolution of 1994, resigned from the House after admitting in 1998 to having had an affair with his intern while he was married to his second wife, and at the same time he was leading the impeachment of Bill Clinton for perjury regarding an affair with his intern Monica Lewinsky. (1998)
- Robert Livingston, Representative (R-LA), called for the resignation of Bill Clinton and when his own extramarital affairs were leaked, his wife urged him to resign and urge Clinton to do likewise.(1998)
- Bob Barr, Representative (R-GA), had an affair while married. Barr had been the first lawmaker in either chamber to call for Clinton's resignation due to the Lewinsky affair. Barr lost a primary challenge less than three years after the impeachment proceedings.
- Dan Burton, Representative (R-IN), a combative critic of the Clinton/Lewinsky affair, admitted that he had fathered a child out of wedlock.(1998)
- Helen Chenoweth-Hage, Representative (R-ID), aggressively called for the resignation of Bill Clinton, and admitted to her own six-year affair with a married rancher during the 1980s.
- Ken Calvert, Representative (R-CA), champion of the Christian Coalition, once said "We can't forgive what occurred between the President and Lewinsky." He was arrested for soliciting a prostitute for oral sex in his car. (1993) 
- Robert Packwood, Senator (R-OR), resigned his office after 29 women came forward with claims of sexual harassment, abuse, and assaults. His denials of any wrongdoing were eventually contradicted by his own diaries boasting of his sexual conquests. (1995)
- Donald "Buz" Lukens, Representative (R-OH), resigned before facing an investigation that he fondled a female Washington elevator operator. (1990)
- Dan Burton, Representative (R-IN): In 1995 speaking of the then-recent affairs of Republican Robert Packwood and the unfolding affair of Democrat Bill Clinton Burton stated "No one, regardless of what party they serve, no one, regardless of what branch of government they serve, should be allowed to get away with these alleged sexual improprieties...." In 1998 Vanity Fair printed an article detailing an affair which Burton himself had in 1983 which produced a child. Before publication Burton admitted to fathering a son with a former state employee.
- Dan Crane, Representative, (R-IL), was censured July 20, 1983, in the Congressional Page sex scandal for having sex with underage congressional pages. (1983)
- Jon Hinson, Representative (R-MS), was charged with oral sodomy of a male Library of Congress employee. (1981)
- Robert Bauman, Representative (R-MD), was charged with attempting to solicit sex from a 16-year-old male prostitute. (1980)
- Thomas Evans, Representative (R-DE), went golfing in Florida with nude model and lobbyist Paula
- Parkinson, who suggested her lobbying techniques were "tactile".
There you have it Thom. Since you and your corporate thugs have turned the American Democracy into a Fascist Plutocracy and as you know in the American police state there is no longer a presumption of innocence so until you can prove you don't cheat on your wife and that you don't molest children reasonable suspicion and a preponderance of the evidence indicates that you are most like likely cheating on your wife and raping children.