Six members of the Word of Life Church in New Hartford NY beat a 19 year old boy to death and beat his 17 year old brother to the point where he is not in critical condition.
What was the motive? The boys wanted to leave the church and the church elders didn't what that to happen. My guess is that the boys knew some deep dark secret about the church. The parents of the boys, their step sister and three other church thugs had the boys come to the church for spiritual counseling. The counseling was a 14 long hour savage beating in accordance with scripture and the will of God.
I will not be posting the details or any vidoes here in this article but here's a the link to a CNN report. The aim of this article is to expose the Bible for the vile and evil book that it is and to do the same thing for the god portrayed therein.
CLICK HERE FOR CNN REPORT AND VIDEO
What the Bible Says About Punishing Children
The Bible is quite clear when it comes to the prescribed punishment for rebellious and unruly children. God wants parents to beat the holy hell out of their disobedient children. God is a sadist and he most certainly derives pleasure from the suffering of his children so it would follow that he'd want the parents of children to be a sadist bastard as well. Making people suffer is godly.
Leviticus 20:9 For anyone who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death; he has cursed his father or his mother; his blood is upon him.
Deuteronomy 21:18-21 A Rebellious Son
18 “If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey the voice of his father or the voice of his mother, and, though they discipline him, will not listen to them, 19 then his father and his mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gate of the place where he lives, 20 and they shall say to the elders of his city, ‘This our son is stubborn and rebellious; he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton and a drunkard.’ 21 Then all the men of the city shall stone him to death with stones. So you shall purge the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear, and fear.
2 Kings 2:23-24 He went up from there to Bethel, and while he was going up on the way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him, saying, “Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!” And he turned around, and when he saw them, he cursed them in the name of the Lord. And two she-bears came out of the woods and tore forty-two of the boys.
Proverbs 13:24 Whoever spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is diligent to discipline him.
Children who refuse to obey their parents must be executed.
If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear. -- Deuteronomy 21:18-21
He that smiteth his father, or his mother, shall be surely put to death. -- Exodus 21:15
He that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death. -- Exodus 21:17
Children who mock their parents will have their eyes plucked out by ravens and eaten by eagles.
The eye that mocketh at his father, and despiseth to obey his mother, the ravens of the valley shall pick it out, and the young eagles shall eat it. -- Proverbs 30:17
Like Abraham, parents should be willing to kill their children for God.
And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and ... offer him there for a burnt offering.... And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son. -- Genesis 22:2,10
God killed all the firstborn children in an entire country.
The LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon.... And there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead. -- Exodus 12:29-30
Sometimes God kills children for misbehaving.
And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them. -- 2 Kings 2:23-24
Someday God will force parents eat their own children.
And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat. -- Leviticus 26:29
And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters. --Deuteronomy 28:53
And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend. -- Jeremiah 19:9
And then there's this statement, which could only be found in the Bible:
Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones. -- Psalm 137:9
When these boys were being beaten for over 14 hours straight God was probably in the throes of countless uncontrollable orgasms. I could gin up some phony moral outrage and rant about what demented animals the perpetrators of this horrific crime are but that would be dishonest. The guiltiest party is GOD and members of the religion industry who get rich brainwashing people into worshiping monster God and getting them to believe that the Bible is a good book. Put God on trial. Find him guilty and sentence him and his agents to death.
The following verse sums up this entire dreadful situation.Exodus 21:17
“Whoever curses his father or his mother shall be put to death.
Godly Bonus: How Christians & Their God Torture Children
- Beating your children is a sure sign of parental love.
- He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes. Proverbs 13:24
- And don't stop just because they cry.
- Chasten thy son while there is hope, and let not thy soul spare for his crying. Proverbs 19:18
- Beating your children will make them less foolish.
- Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him. Proverbs 22:15
- The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame. Proverbs 29:15
- So beat them hard and often. Don't worry about hurting them. You may break a few bones and cause some brain damage, but it isn't going to kill them. And even if it does, they'll be better off. They'll thank you in heaven for beating the hell out of them.
- Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell. Proverbs 23:13-14
- At times, Jesus seemed to look favorably on torture.
- In his parables, for example, Jesus often spoke of torturing his enemies.
- And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors. Matthew 18:34
- And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless. Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Matthew 22:12-13
- The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Matthew 24:50-51
- The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers. And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. Luke 12:46-48
- The devils expected Jesus to torture them. (And Jesus didn't deny that he planned to do so.)
- And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?Matthew 8:29
- Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not. Mark 5:7
- What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God most high? I beseech thee, torment me not. Luke 8:28
- God uses a rod to beat those who disobey his commandments.
- If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments; Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes.Psalm 89:31-2
- At the end of the world, God will torture people until they want to die. But he will not let them die so that he can continue to torture them.
- And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them. Revelation 9:5-6
- But the ultimate use of torture, a torture a greater than which can not be conceived, is hell.
- The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Matthew 13:41-42
- If thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire. Matthew 18:8-9
- Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels.Matthew 25:41
- ...hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. Mark 9:43-48
- And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. Luke 16:22-24
- The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever. Revelation 14:10-11
Our HP0-J41 prep courses & 70-647 include the latest set of 1Y0-A19 practice questions and 000-978 dumps with 100% guarantee for victory inE22-275.