Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Too Much Greedy Gluttony?

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgpdmZAS4wvpCWX3QjlgsLJGBIei4OhUzXHyl0OdivTvOrYf9qRjKFpQ0WZpIGWlwohjAQDKvxc8qtf5OZ-DjBOZAgCIidvvTu5UTTXaXWV28ViQwzs0x98AbxLSVRGmNgcJr-6FFjYcF8/s400/fat+bastard.jpg

This is a debate that I, Fat Bastard have with myself.  As we fatlings waddle up to the all you can eat buffet and greedily load our plates sky high with glorious glorious food I have to ask myself are we being like the corporate gangsters that everyone despises?  I actually have a certain admiration for these lazy, slothful money gluttons. They are like a whale shark at the mouth of a river who just languishes there, mouth open, and effortlessly taking in food and getting bigger and fatter until the point he is so big and fat that nobody can fuck with him.  Then I sit down and after the first morsel of delicious food passes my lips I think about what is truly important and that is FOOD!

http://my-bellavita.com/wp-content/uploads/calabrian-food.jpg
Seasons Greedings

No comments:

Post a Comment

After you leave a comment EAT!