Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Same Sex Marriage

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgr-DNgB2NaWPdx26bv57UY873YGCK7iWrWwZJmX3bWOWoa5TYWVibh0ZLL_TZTPHNeRazuNFuJZm4cxng1WB2DSaegK4fvC7VqBMsxpLI5uFm1Sdy3S_fmIyzMsNaFC2t5cJgxMFJb4vc/s400/CraigNotGay.png
BVD Deviant Larry the Fairy Craig


We all know that the party with the most homosexuals is the GOP even though they are in the closet. Larry Craig is a closet queen whose favorite thrown is a toilet in a men's room.

http://www.demotivationalposters.org/image/demotivational-poster/0808/instant-republican-ted-haggard-gay-republicans-demotivational-poster-1220089857.jpg
Another famous Republican tonsil jockey and child molester is Ted Haggart. Ted has swallowed more seaman/semen than the Bermuda Triangle.

http://www.dallasvoice.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/photo-rick-perry-corndog.jpg
Rick Perry lubing up a sausage before he hide it in his butt. "If it ain't spit it ain't love." -- Rick Perry--


Then we have Texas Rump Ranger Rick "The Fairy" Perry a known flagpole sitter of the baloney cavalry.



Another famous Republican sweet boy is Lindsey Graham, long time bitch of Joe LIEberman and John McCain. This guy is so gay that his parents thought he was a girl.



President Bush raised eyebrows at a White House press conference by kissing homosexual prostitute Jeff Gannon on top of his head


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/bettyellen/56572ab3.jpg
Jeff Gannon was a good butt buddy of George Bush. Bush would have gay prostitute Jeff pretend to be a member of the press corps at the Whitehouse.

 http://www.blatantworld.com/doc_pics/bush_and_abdullah.jpg
As much as Bush likes making out with Jeff Gannon his real turn on is Arab cock.  For Arabs men kissing is not a gay thing and they don't close their eyes and kiss on the mouth but Bush is another closeted Texas Rump Ranger.

Being a good Christian Bush knows that middle easterners have huge dicks. "She lusted after their paramours, whose flesh is like the flesh of donkeys and whose issue is like the issue of horses." Ezekiel 23:2  Sorry Jeff, W wants to be drilled by a Saudi King.



GOP Gay Sex Scandal: Sen. Trent Lott Resigns
    by CONSPIRACY PLANET

GOP Gay Sex Scandal: Sen. Trent Lott Resigns (11-26-07)The G.O.P. really does stand for the Gay Old Party as another Gay Republican Sen. Trent Lott bites the dust, after being exposed as a closet queer. He resigned Monday
The queers just keep on cumming oops coming...






Gay Bob "up & down" Allen

Member of the Florida House of Representatives
Florida Chairman of John McCain’s Presidential Campaign

(July 11, 2007)
The Crime: Offering an undercover cop $20 to allow Allen to blow him in a men’s room in a public park. After being arrested, Allen tried to explain that he only offered to blow the cop because the cop was a “burly black man” and he “didn’t want to become a statistic.”
The Hypocrisy: Allen was one of 21 Florida legislators to sign Gov. Jeb Bush’s friend-of-the-court brief supporting the state’s ban on gays adopting children, and he co-sponsored an unsuccessful bill that would have enhanced penalties for “offenses involving unnatural and lascivious acts” such as indecent exposure.
The Quote: “I certainly wasn’t there to have sex with anybody and certainly wasn’t there to exchange money for it.”

Glenn Murphy Jr.

National Chairman of the Young Republicans
Chairman of the Clark County Republican Party

(July 28, 2007)
The Crime: Murphy got a fellow Young Republican drunk and then spent the night at his house. The other young man woke up in the middle of the night to find Murphy giving him mouth-to-penis resuscitation. After this incident, a 1998 sexual battery report came to light in which Murphy was alleged to have done the exact same thing.
The Hypocrisy: Murphy was a well-paid political consultant for Republican candidates and often advised them to use gay marriage as a wedge issue to paint their opponents as out of touch with traditional values.
The Quote: “I was in the Sound of Music in High School…don’t ask” (from his now-defunct Myspace page.)

http://www.mikhaela.net/pictures/toons/clarity.gif

 More Republican Sex Scandals and Hypocrisy Click HERE!

10 comments:

  1. Good morning Fat Bastard!

    WOW! Talk about hypocrisy!

    So, most Republicans a closet gays, yet they are against marriage equality for gays and lesbians.

    And publicly they claim to hate gays.

    So, I guess they must hate themselves.

    I have far more respect for honest gays, who are openly gay and out of the closet.

    Also, I support marriage equality.

    I go to Starbucks, and one time I said that I came for two reasons.

    1.) To have a tall cup of dark roast coffee.

    2.) And to thank them for supporting marriage equality.

    Anyway . . . . .

    It's a well established fact the we do not chose to be gay or straight, the we are born that way.

    It the way our brains are neurologically wired before birth.

    The same is true of being left-handed or right-handed.

    I did not choose to be left-handed, I was born that way.

    Oh! Guess what! We are all born atheists!

    Some people chose to be religious and there are many religions to chose from.

    However, many of us have religion forced on us.

    But, being left-handed or right-handed, of being straight or gay, in that, we have no choice in the matter.

    Just as we have learned that we can't force left-handed children to use their right hands, we can't pray the gay away.


    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My best friend is a Jew and he is more "Christian" than any Christian I know.. ie kind, tolerant and selfless.

      Teddy these Bible thumpin cousin humpin mouth breathing low life hypocrites need a pummeling from Proud FA followed by a crushing from me, Fat Bastard.

      Nobody in their right mind would choose to be gay especially in Amerika.

      I have recently become friends with an atheist and former pastor and Biblical scholar named El. He's a leanling who first found out about me, Fat Bastard by reading Medical Holocaust. I will be reblogging some of El's article on religion and he will be reblogging some Medical Holocaust articles on his FDA Corruption blog and his God is Hate and God is Pain blogs.

      Since you have a keen eye for good information and since you have so many strings to your bow I would suggest that you, Teddy Bear start another blog and post your thoughts everyday on various political issues. As you know I have taken your spot on comments and reblogged them so that more people could read them because what you have to say is very very important and relevant.

      How about you start a blog called Biggest Fattest Thoughts, or Fat Man Speaking, or Bear Market Politics, or thought of the Jew Bear or the Teddy Bear Jew (That would be a take on the famous Bear Jew Donnie Donnovitz from the movie Inglorious Basterds. Make it some hard hitting social commentary with that special Teddy Bear with that our readers have come to know and love. Keep the articles short and ad pictures for more page views and a wider (no pun intended) audience.

      Bottom line Gerald, your thoughts and reasoning is valuable and needed in these times. Please share with the world.

      Delete
  2. Hello again Fat Bastard!

    OK, I'm going to get way way way way way off topic here because I have an announcement to make.

    ATTENTION!!!

    On June 5,2012 there will be a transit of Venus across the face of the sun.

    For me, here in El Paso Texas, Mountain Daylight Time, the transit will start 4:05:50 PM and will end at 10:48:16 PM, but of course, I won't see it anymore after 7:27:03 PM when the sun sets where I'm at. However, I'll be able to observe it for almost three and a half hours before the sun finally sets.

    I have a telescope, the Galileo brand, which my Jewish friend gave me a couple of years ago, but it's a used telescope, so I have to order eyepieces for it.

    But I will not be looking at the sun through the telescope since I don't have a sun filter.

    So, I am going to order a 2x Barlow lens which doubles the magnification of the telescope when used with an eyepiece.

    But, again, I will not actually be looking through the telescope, because you must not look at the sun without a proper sun filter.

    So, instead . . . . .

    What I'm going to do, is get a square piece of stiff cardboard, put a small hole in to, and mount it to the focusing tube so that it will cast a shadow on the ground, then I will use a sheet of white poster board to project the sun's image, then I will just look at the projected image on the poster-board.

    The further away the poster-board is held from the 2x Barlow lens, the large the projected image will appear on the poster board. I can get an image about 8 to 12 inches across, then I can see the sun spots, and Venus will appear as a little dark round spot moving across the face of the sun.

    There was a transit of Venus back in June 8,2004 and I missed seeing that one.

    But I won't miss this one!

    There will not be another transit of Venus across the sun again until December 11,2117 about 105 years from now, and again in December 8,2125 about 113 years from now.

    Of course, the further east you live in the USA, the less time you will have to watch it before the sun sets.

    So, June 5,2012 will be the last opportunity to see it within our lifetime.



    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there some sort of a sun viewer that I can get to see it safely?

    If you get some images of it can you post them on your blog?

    When I mention your CV I have failed to mention that you are an astronomer. I hope that you get a star... no a constellation named after you. Belly Boy, because of his size should have a solar system... not galaxy named after him.

    For you they need to find another Ursa Major and name it sapiens adipem ursus which means wise fat bear.

    I, Fat Bastard, would like to have a black hole named after me called adipem esurientem vorax or fat hungry glutton. In Pig Latin is would be atFay ungryhay uttonglay. I think that my next few blog posts may be written in Pig Latin. Oinkway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fat Bastard

    "Is there some sort of a sun viewer that I can get to see it safely?

    If you get some images of it can you post them on your blog?"

    ====================

    If you could borrow a welders mask, it has dark glass that would make viewing the sun much saver.

    Also, you could make a pin-hole camera.

    Take an oatmeal box, make a small pin-hole in the bottom, and cover the open end with wax paper, or tracing paper.

    Then you will see an image of the sun about a couple of inches in diameter, and you should make out Venus. It will appear as a small round black dot.

    I don't have a camera of my own, but if I could get somebody with a camera to photograph the projected image on the poster-board, then I might be able to get my scanner going to save the images to my computer.

    I'll see what I can do.


    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tips. I feel like mooning somebody.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OINK OINK OINK!
    I WANT TO BOINK BOINK BOINK!
    MY ASIAN GIRLFRIEND!!

    But I suffer from extreme premature ejaculation, and I orgasm before she even fully undresses. If she just rubs by folds, I orgasm. I used to have extreme impotence but now I have extreme premature ejaculation.

    I am thinking about starting up on some legal, herbal 'roids, which are classified as herbal supplements. That should enable me to become Muscle Boy.

    On the other hand, that sounds like I'd have to work out a lot, and I'm not interested in that. I'm only interested in eating a lot.

    Also you should check out on YouTube, HopeforHopenick aka King Gluttony. He weighs over 750 pounds, and he's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BELLY BOY says . . .

    [Quote:]
    "Also you should check out on YouTube, HopeforHopenick aka King Gluttony. He weighs over 750 pounds, and he's pretty cool."
    [End Quote:]
    ====================

    Good morning BELLY BOY!

    I have just subscribed to King Gluttony's YouTube channel.

    HEY! This guy is really awesome.

    According to one of his latest video, he now weighs over 830 pounds.

    When his channels first started out about 8 months ago, he was only a skinny little 700 pounds, then you say he weighs over 750 pounds, but he now weighs just over 830 pounds.

    And he is not immobile. Amazing!

    He can still get up and walk, and even dance around, shake his booty! Yeah! He can really get down and boogie!

    Most of the time, when you see someone who weighs over 700 pounds, they're usually immobile and bed ridden.

    But, we are beginning to see more and more people weighing 700 pounds and even more than 800 pounds who are not immobile, are able to get up and walk around, and even dance.

    We're going to see more of this sort of thing in the future. Perhaps in another 20 years or so, we will see people weighing more than a thousand pounds walking the streets.

    Hey! Who know? Perhaps by the year 2150, there will be men and women who weigh more than a ton walking the streets, and dancing in the discos! The doors will have to be 10 feet wide to admit them!

    Yeah! In the future, people will be walking around wider than they are tall! They will have to have robots to help then get dressed or undressed, to bathe them and wipe their butts for them. They won't be able to bathe are dress themselves, but they will be able to walk, or rather, waddle around out in the streets, and even dance!

    I believe that the human species is going to adapt to super super obesity in the future. This is a part of human evolution.

    Anyway . . . . .

    The guy in the video, I notice, that like a lot of obese people who are pear-shaped, he has broad hips, a big fat butt, and great big thighs.

    But, he's still apple-shaped because his belly is bigger around than his hips, and he belly also hangs down over the front of his shorts.

    So, he's still a big apple.

    But, WOW! He is truly awesome!

    I envy him!


    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Teddy B.!

      I am glad that you like King Gluttony! Yeah, he's large and in charge! He loves to eat food, and he is almost as big as I am! But he can move around a lot more easily than me. It has taken me over a year to get to the point where I am at now, where I can waddle slowly, with great pain and effort.

      I want to be able to dance around like King Gluttony, instead of being mostly confined to my bed. That is why I am thinking about asking my doctor for real steroids prescription, to help me build up my muscles so that I can walk easily.

      However, there are dangers to taking steroids. Once you take them, your testicles will shrivel up and no longer produce your own testosterone, meaning you have to take the patch for life. Also, it means that you will probably become sterile, and not be able to sire children of your own. So I am debating these things over in my head, thinking about them. My Asian girlfriend wants to get married soon, and I am seriously considering that too since I know that she's the best I can do, even though she has mild brain damage from huffing paint, etc.

      You should watch all of the King Gluttony videos, because I think he's a cool dude, and I think he would be able to use a YouTube friend like yourself to help coach him through his gaining adventures, and deal with the different aspects of obesity in a healthier way than I know how to. I don't do healthy obesity. I just can't. I can barely move. My joints ache all the time, I have all these red welts from where I inject my insulin, I am getting so sick and tired of being so fat. I wish I was just 300 pounds so I could have a normal life, etc. But I still have things pretty good, so I guess I shouldn't complain too much.

      Anyway, it's time for some ice cream now. That will cheer me up.

      BELLY BOY

      Delete
    2. Are you sure it's your gluttony that is making your joints ache?

      Can you go with an insulin pump?

      Belly Boy, up your pain meds. Get some morphine tabs and wash them down with Bailey's Irish Cream.

      The grass is always greener, You may think you want to weigh 300 pounds but you'd be miserable. Food is King and I think you would be wise to re watch the Gluttony King videos.

      Teddy Bear is the best bariatric nutritionist on the planet. I am sure he can make the proper recommendations so that you don't have to become a 300lb anorexic.

      Delete

After you leave a comment EAT!