Thursday, June 6, 2019

Hakeem Jeffries And His Role In Getting Rid Of Treasonous Trump

Treasonous criminal Donald Trump is doing everything he can to keep the truth from us by obstructing Congress, and he knows Democrats in the House are too busy waffling to take action.
 
As chair of the Democratic Caucus and a member of the all-important Judiciary Committee, New York Congressman Hakeem Jeffries is one of the most powerful Democrats in Congress. Let Rep. Jeffries know you expect him to act on impeachment.
 
Rep. Jeffries recognizes that Trump obstructed justice, abused his power as president, and brought a “culture of corruption” to the White House — but hasn’t taken the next necessary step of supporting impeachment. As a member of the Judiciary Committee, Rep. Jeffries should know that everything he has called out regarding Trump warrants launching an impeachment inquiry immediately.
 
Rep. Jeffries also voted with Rep. Al Green’s impeachment resolution in 2018, comes from a safely blue district, and has the sway to move us in the right direction.
 
If we keep going down the path we’re on, the tangle of blocked subpoenas and dragged-out court cases are going to continue — leaving us no closer to holding a criminal president accountable. The House has the power to fix this.
 

Phone: (718) 237 - 2211 Central Brooklyn Office
Phone: 202-225-5936 Washington DC Office
Phone: (718) 373 - 0033  South Brooklyn Office

New York Congressman Hakeem Jeffries is on the wrong side of history — together, let’s change that. Donald Trump has committed 10 impeachable offenses and is obstructing Congress left and right. The Mueller report serves as a clear roadmap for the House to impeach him.
By not supporting impeachment proceedings, Rep. Jeffries is normalizing Trump’s lawless behavior in office. Email him to demand he support an impeachment inquiry.

See the source image

3 comments:

  1. Vote him out so that Pence can't pardon him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, Belly Boy, am horrified by what is going on with the tariffs. They are increasing the prices of food, which is having a serious effect on me.

    My girlfriend (yes, she is a ladyboy, so what???) agrees with me. She appears to be into feederism, which suits me just fine!

    It is extremely difficult for me to wear clothing due to my size, and having to import clothes from the US is annoying. I do not wear shirts anymore. I don’t need them!

    I have been taking testosterone, and other injections which are provided by my ladyboy girlfriend. She is post-op, which means it is not gay. I am not gay! The steroids give me an amazing libido, although they seem to have accelerated my hair loss. Oh well.

    I don’t know how much I weigh, I have lost some weight due to my injections and more muscle mass. I walk as much as I can, and I probably weigh over 750 lbs but maybe 900 lbs. It’s impossible to say without a good enough scale, which is lacking in Thailand.

    My ladyboy girlfriend does speak some English. She is talking about wanting to move to America with me, get married, etc but as I explained to her I have no job and no job skills. I make videos online (I will not promote them here) and I manage to make about $25,000 a year which lets me live well here in Thailand, but in the US I would be poor. Also I am not ready to get married after only four months of dating and intimacy.

    My girlfriend (a ladyboy) is very good to me and is also a good cook. I am eating very well here!!!

    Belly Boy, OUT

    ReplyDelete

After you leave a comment EAT!